The project aims to create a platform for exchanges between partners belonging to the European network Tandem Plus to learn and share experiences with VET operators on the theme of key competences for all.
Erasmus + cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practice. Strategic Partnerships for Education and Vocational Training.
- Domain: Exchange of good practices.
- Territories concerned: France (FR), Italy (IT), Germany (DE), Romania (RO).
- Duration: 01/11/2017 - 31/08/2020
Tandem Plus (France)
KC4ALL focuses on two interconnected objectives:
- Reinforce the transnational potential of the network and its members to operate at local level with the added value of the transnational cooperation, through a process of benchlearning, that is by sharing and confronting systems and solutions, methods and practices that they utilized or operate with in order to improve and adapt them to new challenges.
- Support the capacity of involved organizations and their local networks to improve their service provision and outreach especially for the targets with lower key skills (especially adults over 45, adults and young people with low educational attainments, migrants and refugees, NEETs and long-term unemployed to mention some groups)
Project activities could be summarized as follows:
- Emphasize the acquisition of key skills that can in turn promote the acquisition of professional skills.
- Develop alternative forms of VET and guidance centered on the learner.
- Codify the acquisition of key skills in informal and non-formal contexts.
- Interact with different vulnerable groups and improve the response to market needs and inclusion needs by reducing discrepancies, discrimination and exclusion.